The goFLUENT blog is mainly a B2B business blog that features content relating to various aspects of Learning and Development and Language Learning.
And although we already have a dedicated number of people regularly publishing articles and other media, we’re still always on the lookout for brilliant contributors to join us!
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of HR leaders, training managers, and L&D directors, we’d love to hear from you! Just be sure to read through these guidelines before sending us an email.
Posts We Accept
Great and successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting; they teach something new about the world of business to our audience. At goFLUENT, we strive to share compelling content in line with the following themes:
- Language Learning
- Global Languages, Language in General
- Learning Technology, Blended Learning, Mobile Learning
- Digital Transformation and Learning
- Human Resources and L&D
Your post has the best chance of being accepted if it matches one of these topics.
Here are some things we look for in everything we publish:
- Your article should be unique, relevant and most importantly, original. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- It reflects the writing style/tone of the goFLUENT Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article. Minimum of four links (no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post).
However, before getting on with your article, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Your name, job position and/or company
- At least 3 pitches for blog topics/ideas you want to write about
- Links to 3 of your writing samples
If your pitches meet/s editorial standards and align with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know we’d love to read about it and provide you with additional guidelines for your article.
- Submissions should meet the goFLUENT content team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- We will make changes to the content, when necessary.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, or any other site afterward.
- We also discourage hyperlinks to other commercial media platforms, which could be considered competitors under the same niche. Hyperlinks to your own blog posts or other personal blogs are acceptable.
- goFLUENT reserves the right to include calls-to-action to goFLUENT content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, other articles, and downloadable content.